~Anugerah Terindah Yg Dimiliki(^_^)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Perjalanan Hidup(^___^)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

~Kebahagiaan Ain & Aie(^____^)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm glad i found you!!


Thank you seems the best place to start...
To appreciate your kindness and your gold filled heart...
When I am down and I start feeling sad...
I know you are there and then I am glad...

I am glad I have found someone so true...
An honesty that helps me and gives me a clue...
How to solve my problems when I don't know where to turn...
With your help, from my mistakes I know I will learn...

You are there for me each and every day...
You make me laugh and smile in your own little way...
I can't thank you enough for always being there...
I know I can trust you and see that you care....

I love you lots as you already know...
I am here for you, should you start feeling low...
I'm glad I found you and will always hold you near,...
You will never be alone for I am always here....

Thank you MOHD HAYEI... for helping me through...
There's no other way to say it..
I'd be lost without you!~....(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment